Country of residence:

Student Visa

Please give your vote for this product:

4.19 out of 5 based on
172 vote(s).

UK Study Visa (Tier 4 Student Visa): Free Assessment

The UK student visa (tier 4 study visa) allows you to study and work once you are studying for at least 6 months and are offered a place in a UK educational institute. The UK is recognized as having some of the world's best colleges and universities.

If your course is under 6 months you may instead enter the UK on a visitor visa however you will not be able to work in this case on the visitor visa.

UK Visa Processing

  1. You should ensure that your provider is listed on the Register of Sponsors Licensed Under the Points-Based System.Click here to access the list.
  2. Complete the application pack (you will receive it after you register with us) and return to us by fax or email including the supporting documents.
  3. We will check the documents to insure that everything is in order.
  4. Once ready we will have your biometric appointment booked.
  5. After you attend the biometric appointment, you need to submit your application, including all the supporting documents (originals), with the nearest British High Commission.


Click here to apply for assistance with your UK study visa


UK National Insurance Number

You will need a UK national insurance number (social insurance number) in order to work in the UK. Visa First can organise this for you prior to departure.

Apply here for a UK student visa information pack

Ireland: +353 1 878 3355
UK: +44 207 659 9180
Australia: 1 800 829 230
Canada: +1 647 724 3535
USA:+1 866 772 9245
the Netherlands: +31 2 0890 8144
Germany: 0800 000 7272
France:0033 179 978 528
New Zealand +64 9 984 1996