Country of residence:

Working Holiday Visa

Please give your vote for this product:

4.38 out of 5 based on
181 vote(s).

Canada Tax Refunds
Most people who work temporarily in Canada overpay tax and are due a tax refund. Visa First recommends our international tax refund partner to help you organise your tax refund from Canada. has over 12 years experience in filing international tax returns and can guarantee to get your the maximum legal Canada tax refund. Visit for more information on tax in Canada.