New Zealand Long Term Business Visa
The New Zealand Long-Term Business Visa category is a great option for people who wish to migrate to New Zealand and who are interested in starting a business or buying an existing business in New Zealand.
This NZ Business Visa is a 3-year temporary residency permit that can lead on to the Entrepreneur Category and a permanent New Zealand residency application.
Visa First can have you and your family in New Zealand in less than a month. To apply for a New Zealand Business Visa
you will need to show:
- You have either owned your own business/worked for yourself or held a management position responsible for all aspects of the business operation.
- You are of good health and character and any accompanying family member meet English language requirements.
- Your plans are genuine i.e. you have a satisfactory business plan with detailed financial information. Your business plan is critical and can be appraised by our staff.
- You have sufficient investment capital to setup your business.
- You have not been involved with a business failure/fraud or wrongdoing within the last five years.
- You have funds to cover your living expenses.
- Your business will be good for New Zealand i.e. result in providing employment and/or transfer of skills.
- You have researched New Zealand i.e. it's a good idea to visit New Zealand beforehand and make contacts. It also helps to put a competition matrix together if there is existing competition.
for your NZ Long-Term Business Visa pack or call one of our offices below and book your New Zealand Visa today.