All EU nationals (except UK nationals) are exempt from holiday visa to Morocco for stay of up to 90 days.In case you wish to stay in Morocco for more than 30 days you need to apply with the Embassy in person.
What documents do I need to prepare?
- Completed application form;
- Your original valid passport;
- 4 passport size colour photos;
- Copy of your detailed provisional flight itinerary;
- Employment certificate from the applicant's employer. If student, copy of a recent letter from the school;
- Hotel provisional reservation or Notarized Letter of Invitation from your sponsor in Morocco;
- Travel Insurance;
- Self-addressed, stamped, registered envelope for postal applications.
If Business visit:
- Letter from employer confirming the nature and the duration of the business trip to Morocco;
- Invitation Letter from the company in Morocco.