Anyone who wants to visit Cuba as tourist must apply for a Cuba Visa (Tourist Card). The Cuban Tourist Visa allows you to enter Cuba for leisure or recreational purposes for up to 30 days.What do I need to apply for a Cuba Tourist Visa?
- A copy of your passport - valid for at least 6 months after your departure date from Cuba.
- A completed and signed Cuba Visa application form.
- One passport-sized photo
- Your flight itinerary to and from Cuba.
- Visa processing fee.
- A stamped, self-addressed, pre-paid special delivery envelope (registered or express preferred).
- Each applicant must present copy of travel insurance for the entire trip.
On arrival in Cuba you will need 25 convertible pesos for airport taxes.Call Visa First now to book your visa to Cuba today.
The standard processing time for Cuban Visas is 10 working days after we receive your visa application.