Country of residence:


Get your visa for Canada with Visa First

If you’re moving to Canada permanently, or if you just want to go on a working holiday, Visa First can organise your visa, as well as help set you up with a bank account for when you arrive.
The Canadian Federal Skilled programme enables skilled migrants to live and work in Canada as permanent residents. Eligibility for this Canadian visa is based on a points system which includes your age, education, work experience, language and adaptability.
The Canadian Work Permit allows an overseas national to live and work in Canada. It is a temporary resident visa. To apply for a work permit you must have a job offer from a Canadian employer in your skill area.
If you wish to study in Canada for more than 6 months you will need Canadian Student Visa. There are more than 150,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study.
The WHP provides opportunities for young Irish and United Kingdom residents to enjoy extended holidays in Canada and permits them to work for up to 12 months.
The Investor visa seeks experienced business people to invest C$800,000 into Canada’s economy and become permanent residents.
A Canadian citizen or permanent resident may sponsor his or her souse/ common law/ conjugal partner or dependent children to go to Canada as permanent residents. In order to apply for this visa as a spouse you need to be legally married to your partner. If you are not married but you are in a relationship with your partner for at least a year, you can also apply for the visa as a common law or conjugal partner.