Visa for China – tourist visa
To go to China for tourist purpose, you need a China tourist visa before your departure. Apply for your Visa for China with VisaFirst now by downloading our China visa application form here. The tourist visa for China is delivered for a tourist stay or to visit family or friends living in China. The tourist visa can be delivered for 3 months with one or two entries maximum and 30 days stay for each entry. To get a tourist visa for China, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Passeport valida t least 6 months after your return and 2 blank pages.
- The Chinese Embassy visa application form completed.
- 1 identity photography
- A hotel booking confirmation or an invitation letter from the person who invites you to stay in China.
- Travel insurance certificate for China
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Return flight tickets
- VisaFirst order form
Extra documents required for foreign residents (outside CE):
Copy of your Resident Card
Extra documents required for minors:
- Copy of the family book
- Passport copy of both parents
Processing times to get your Chinese tourist visa:
The standard delay is 5 working days from the time we receive your full Chinese visa application. The express delay is 24 to 48 hours.