Cameroon Business and Tourist Visa
Everyone travelling to Cameroon needs to obtain a visa to enter the country. Visa First organises visas for people travelling for tourist and business purposes.
To apply for a visa to Cameroon you need to provide the following documents: Tourist visas:
- Original passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond entry date with at least 1 blank visa page
- Proof of residency if holding passport different from the country where you’re applying from – i.e. copy of valid visa, copy of GNIB card etc.
- 2 completed and signed visa application forms
- 2 recent colour passport size photos
- Copy of Yellow fever certificate
- Proof of Travel Insurance valid for the duration of the entire trip – copy of actual travel insurance policy certificate (email is not acceptable)
- Copy of return/outward tickets or confirmed travel itinerary
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservation
Letter of invitation, legalised with the Cameroon Police from the host/contact in Cameroon, accompanied by a legalised copy of the Cameroon National ID Card or Residence Permit
- Proof of funds – Bank Statement (at least GBP 1000) except where a tour operator/travel agency is organising a trip
- Pre-paid, self-addressed, special delivery envelope