Country of residence:

Change your country

If the above selected country of residence is not the one you are in now, you may change it.


Student visas are special types of visas that are given to people who want to undertake full-time or part-time study in the issuing country. Student visas usually require that the prospective applicant is accepted at a local educational institution, which is approved to offer courses to foreign students by the local government. Furthermore, in most cases applicants must also prove that they have enough money to support themselves.

Student visas usually allow such visa holders to work only a limited number of hours per week. It is expected that all applicants provide a copy of their passport and letter of enrolment from the educational institution with their application as well.

Student visas from VisaFirst:

With the Australia Student Visa you are entitled to study in Australia for more than 3 months at any Australian educational institution. To get that visa you need to be accepted into a full-time course first.
The UK Student visa (called also Tier 4 Visa) entitles you to study and work in the United Kingdom. You need to be accepted or have an offer from any UK educational institute in order to get the Tier 4 Study Visa.
If you want to study in Ireland you need an Irish Student Visa. It will give you the opportunity to take a course of study in any Ireland educational institution.
If you are accepted into a full time course at a New Zealand educational institution you are eligible to get a New Zealand Student visa and study in NZ.
In order to study in US university or other academic institution you need an F-1 Student visa. For any other non-academic course you need the M-1 Student visa.
You will need Canadian Student Visa in order to study in the country for more than 6 months (any full-time course) in any Canadian educational institution.